Choose Cunningham Valuers & Property Advisers Tweed Heads For No Nonsense Property Valuation Advice
The city of Tweed Heads is a multicultural one, with significant populations of various nationalities making their home in the area. It has a sizeable population over the age of 50, making it a prime area for retirement for Australians across the country. Offering superior affordability with an affordable standard of living, it’s popularity is unlikely to change soon. To make the most of your property investment in this area, align yourself with property valuer Tweed Heads that know the area inside out, and can give you independent, no nonsense advice – like Cunningham Valuers & Property Advisers.
Who are Cunningham Valuers & Property Advisers?
Cunningham Valuers & Property Advisers are full service valuation experts, able to give you objective advice on a wide range of scenarios relating to property. We understand that no two people will have the same valuation needs, and therefore we adapt our advice to meet every client’s specific needs. We offer the following services:
- Mortgage Security – provided we are on the lender’s panel, we can provide help.
- Family Law Valuations – in matters involving separation or divorce, we can help you divide property equally with a valuation or by acting as an expert witness should the matter reach the Family Law Court. We also manage property matters involving probate/deceased estates.
- General property services – If you need assistance understanding and undertaking property settlement, or stamp and transfer duty, we are happy to help.
- Legal matters – We can also assist you with other legal matters involving litigation, rating objections and ratings appeals.
- Residential Valuation – Cunningham Valuers & Property Advisers can help you price a property correctly prior to sale as well as advice on property values prior to buying a property.
- Rental Valuation – if you’re an owner of a rental property, we can help you determine your current value and give you advice on improving it.
- Tax Depreciation Reports – we can help you to structure and claim allowances on your property’s value depreciation to optimise your savings, as well as on matters involving your capital gains tax.
For more information on how we can assist you, call us today.